- Mastercard Enhances Security of the Internet of Things with the Acquisition of NuData Security Inc. tinyurl.com/lwum3s7 4 weeks ago
- just finished a Runtastic run of 5.77 km in 40m 45s with the #Runtastic PRO app: runtastic.com/sport-sessions… 1 month ago
- started a #Runtastic live tracking session. See my progress live and cheer me on: tinyurl.com/kxuje6m #runtastic #Android 1 month ago
- I just did a Runtastic training in the #Runtastic PushUps PRO Android app: 106 Pushups in total! runtastic.com/pumpit #pumpit 1 month ago
- I just did a Runtastic training in the #Runtastic PushUps PRO Android app: 104 Pushups in total! runtastic.com/pumpit #pumpit 1 month ago
Tag Archives: business
Amazing how buzz words can go mainstream.
Some valid points!
As millennials start to enter the workforce, businesses need to understand those with Learning Disabilities need the tools appropriate to their needs to be productive. Many adults that have learning disabilities are undiagnosed. BYOD is an assistive technology for many … Continue reading
Enterprise App Stores just by the nature of calling it a store means there is selling involved. The success of these ventures within the enterprise requires involvement of the CMO. I can’t think of any better corporate initiative for CIO … Continue reading
On-boarding and off-boarding are still a manual process in many organizations and is one of the greatest barriers to productivity for many BYOD users and business. Automating business processes using BYOD as a new business “trigger” or event, employers will … Continue reading
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
In doing research for a post on “The Enterprise Cool Kids” at the tail end of last year, I interviewed Silicon Valley veteran Marc Andreessen about where he thought the enterprise was headed. While excerpts of…