Interesting thoughts and I agree Forking can be beneficial in different circumstances especially when technology is not evolving at the pace it should.
- Digital Privacy Act: Mandatory breach notification and other important changes to Canadian privacy law | Publication… lnkd.in/eYgFa5M 13 hours ago
- Mobile Wallets: The New Fraud Frontier lnkd.in/eHm8Qek 1 day ago
- I was awarded the PushUps Hero badge in #Runtastic PushUps PRO Android app! runtastic.com/pumpit #pumpit 1 day ago
- Avoid the "Wack a mole" strategy to ATO and online fraud in a pre/post EMV world with behavioral analytics. lnkd.in/eRZ_Z23 1 day ago
- Malware found on hotel chain's PoS terminals lnkd.in/ejJhjWv 2 days ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.