This will be part of a larger trend especially in the enterprise to displace Microsoft who is the leader with application authentication with ADS. Cloud, Mobility And Apps Are Redefining Corporate Authentication In 2013 Not Microsoft. http://wp.me/p2R2Ea-2d
- I just did a Runtastic training in #Runtastic PushUps PRO Android app: 82 Pushups in total! runtastic.com/pumpit #pumpit 3 hours ago
- Digital Privacy Act: Mandatory breach notification and other important changes to Canadian privacy law | Publication… lnkd.in/eYgFa5M 2 days ago
- Mobile Wallets: The New Fraud Frontier lnkd.in/eHm8Qek 3 days ago
- I was awarded the PushUps Hero badge in #Runtastic PushUps PRO Android app! runtastic.com/pumpit #pumpit 3 days ago
- Avoid the "Wack a mole" strategy to ATO and online fraud in a pre/post EMV world with behavioral analytics. lnkd.in/eRZ_Z23 3 days ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.