Interesting Canadian component to this story.
- Rethink CIO: Best and Worst of times Challenges for Forward-Thinking CIOs lnkd.in/eikpHGp 14 hours ago
- MOBILECON STAGE 2: The Convergence of Enterprise Mobility and Cloud bitly.com/1LGJzka. 4 days ago
- AT&T Channel Manager lnkd.in/eAEQxGY 5 days ago
- The new core competencies that CIOs will need in 2020 lnkd.in/efC_AmF 5 days ago
- MobileIron Launches the Ultimate Guide to Windows 10 in the Enterprise lnkd.in/eyRP6Us 6 days ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.