Carriers have devised a new way to insert themselves into the mobile apps value chain. They want to become the identity managers for mobile services that require user registration or authentication. Just as many apps today allow you to log in using your Facebook(s fb), LinkedIn(s lnkd) or Twitter credentials, carriers are hoping customers will start registering for services with their phone numbers.
- French Wireless Giant, Orange SA Looking To Enter Canadian Market as MVNO lnkd.in/dM9R_vw 3 days ago
- Philip Morris International mobilizes a global workforce with... lnkd.in/dAGNetX 1 week ago
- WatchDox Integrates With MobileIron AppConnect lnkd.in/dpPMp4B 2 weeks ago
- dreamevent.my.salesforce.com/apex/CalendarV… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mobileiron: RT @divide: Big day! We're teaming w/ @MobileIron to help companies embrace Android + securely migrate off BB http://t.co/2… 3 weeks ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.