Carriers have devised a new way to insert themselves into the mobile apps value chain. They want to become the identity managers for mobile services that require user registration or authentication. Just as many apps today allow you to log in using your Facebook(s fb), LinkedIn(s lnkd) or Twitter credentials, carriers are hoping customers will start registering for services with their phone numbers.
- Sony hand crank battery charger for electronic devices. lnkd.in/3EaRCh 1 day ago
- RT @ebookrevolution: eBook Publishing | Maine Crime Writers: Kate Flora: In the process of exploring the possibility of publishing ... http… 1 week ago
- RT @SwagCodezAlertz: SBCodez Alert: Swag Code June 10 2013 - Click here to get the code - sbcodez.com/2013/06/swag-c… - SHARE US! 1 week ago
- The 10 Biggest Time Wasters During Your Workday [Infographic] lnkd.in/8pw-cE 1 week ago
- RT @680News: #UPDATE: Worth noting #CRTC changes only apply to new contracts starting after December 2, 2013. bit.ly/18J55QO 2 weeks ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.