Very interesting read on computing deployment and similarities on what has happened in the past.
- Android Lollipop lnkd.in/bGJf77V 3 days ago
- The Post-PC CEO: No Desk, No Desktop lnkd.in/e5WNWns 6 days ago
- How to Be the CIO of Tomorrow ow.ly/EFRZe 6 days ago
- Report: MobileIron Records 123,678% Cumulative Growth lnkd.in/d8gYz5Z 1 week ago
- ESG chooses MobileIron for mobile transformation ow.ly/EhzCa 1 week ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.