Very interesting read on computing deployment and similarities on what has happened in the past.
- Apple Updates Pages, Numbers, Keynote In iWork With Focus On iCloud lnkd.in/dvMRMkK 2 weeks ago
- MobileIron Unifies Security and Management For Windows 8.1 Phones, Tablets, and... -- MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 2… lnkd.in/dy2Xscm 2 weeks ago
- The Changing Mobile Landscape in Financial Services | MobileIron ow.ly/v3goo 2 weeks ago
- MobileIron Tunnel: Simplifying iOS 7 per-app VPN and enterprise SSO ow.ly/vjibG 2 weeks ago
- MobileIron Tunnel: Simplifying iOS 7 per-app VPN and enterprise SSO lnkd.in/de5Fu-X 2 weeks ago
Application/Technology Leader: BYOD, Cloud, Virtualization, DataCenter,Mobility, & Blogger
Don Duncan is a software solutions evangelist with over 13 years of enterprise experience. With companies such as Attachmate, BroadVision, Vitria, VMWare, HP, and OrchardParc.; Don is currently exploring new opportunities. As organizations struggle with emerging technologies like virtualization and cloud computing Don has the ability to help C-level executives to data center operations understand what this transformation means to their business and the opportunities that can be gained.
Having been with VMWare during its pre IPO days; he drove the adoption of virtualization through the channel community from an emerging technology to one that is now a staple in the Canadian data center.
He brings with him a wide breadth of industry knowledge in multiple verticals such as finance, manufacturing and government using technologies such as business process management and automation, e-commerce, portal, content management, SOA, virtualization, cloud computing and mobility.